Hej! I am Alexey Klechikov. Software Engineer in Klarna Bank AB working at Access Management team. Former Researcher in Materials Science and Soft Matter with large experience in various experimental techniques. You can check some of my completed programming projects & publication list under "Portfolio" section.
Swedish (intermediate), French (basic)
- Gravimetric and Volumetric Facilities for Gas Adsorption
- Surface Area and Pore Size Distribution Analysis (BET)
- X-Ray (Powder-) Diffraction (XRD)
- Small Angle X-Ray Scattering (SAXS)
- Neutron and X-Ray Reflectivity (NR & XR)
- Infrared/Raman Spectroscopy
- Thermal Gravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Fluorescence & CD Spectroscopy
- Cell Culture
- Python (PyQt5, pandas, numpy, scipy, ..)
- HTML & CSS
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, ..)
- Jira (& Jira Insight)
- Google (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Mail, Activity, People, ..)
- H Boyd, JF Gonzalez-Martinez, RJL Welbourn, K Ma, P Li, P Gutfreund, A Klechikov, T Arnebrant, R Barker, J Sotres. “Effect of nonionic and amphoteric surfactants on salivary pellicles reconstituted in vitro”, Scientific Reports, 2021.
- A Nordenström, N Boulanger, A Iakunkov, I Baburin, A Klechikov, A Vorobiev, AV Talyzin. “Intercalation of Dyes in Graphene Oxide Thin Films and Membranes”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2021.
- H Boyd, JF Gonzalez-Martinez, RJL Welbourn, P Gutfreund, A Klechikov, C Robertsson, C Wickström, T Arnebrant, R Barker, J Sotres. “A comparison between the structures of reconstituted salivary pellicles and oral mucin (MUC5B) films”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2021.
- AT Rebrikova, A Klechikov, A Iakunkov, J Sun, AV Talyzin, NV Avramenko, MV Korobov. “Swollen structures of Brodie graphite oxide as solid solvates”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2020.
- Y Gerelli, AE Skog, S Jephthah, RJL Welbourn, A Klechikov, M Skepö. “Spontaneous formation of cushioned model membranes promoted by an intrinsically disordered protein”, Langmuir, 2020.
- A Iakunkov, J Sun, A Rebrikova, M Korobov, A Klechikov, A Vorobiev, N Boulanger, A Talyzin. “Swelling of graphene oxide membranes in alcohols: effects of molecule size and air ageing”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019.
- R Sandström, J Ekspong, A Annamalai, T Sharifi, A Klechikov, T Wågberg. “Fabrication of microporous layer – free hierarchical gas diffusion electrode as a low Pt-loading PEMFC cathode by direct growth of helical carbon nanofibers”, RSC Advances, 2019.
- A Iakunkov, A Klechikov, J Sun, T Steenhaut, S Hermans, Y Filinchuk, AV Talyzin. “Gravimetric tank method to evaluate material-enhanced hydrogen storage by physisorbing materials”, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2018.
- A Klechikov, S You, L Lackner, J Sun, A Iakunkov, A Rebrikova, M Korobov, I Baburin, G Seifert, AV Talyzin. “Graphite oxide swelling in molten sugar alcohols and their aqueous solutions”, Carbon, 2018.
- A Klechikov, J Sun, A Vorobiev, AV Talyzin. “Swelling of Thin Graphene Oxide Films Studied by In-Situ Neutron Reflectivity”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2018.
- J Sun, A Klechikov, C Moise, M Prodana, M Enachescu, AV Talyzin. “A Molecular pillar approach to grow vertical covalent organic framework nanosheets on graphene: new hybrid materials for energy storage”, Angewandte Chemie, 2018.
- J Sun, F Morales-Lara, A Klechikov, AV Talyzin, IA Baburin, G Seifert, F Cardano, M Baldrighi, M Frasconi, S Giordani. “Porous graphite oxide pillared with tetrapod-shaped molecules”, Carbon, 2017.
- A Klechikov, J Sun, G Hu, M Zheng, T Wågberg, AV Talyzin. “Graphene decorated with metal nanoparticles: hydrogen sorption and related artefacts”, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2017.
- A Klechikov, J Sun, I Baburin, G Seifert, A Rebrikova, NV Avramenko, MV Korobov, AV Talyzin. “Multilayered intercalation of 1-octanol into Brodie graphite oxide”, Nanoscale, 2017.
- AV Talyzin, G Mercier, A Klechikov, M Hedenström, D Johnels, D Wei, D Cotton, A Opitz, E Moons. “Brodie vs Hummers graphite oxides for preparation of multi-layered materials”, Carbon, 2017.
- A Klechikov, AV Talyzin. Comment on “Nanohole-Structured and Palladium-Embedded 3D Porous Graphene for Ultrahigh Hydrogen Storage and CO Oxidation Multifunctionalities”, ACS Nano, 2016.
- J Ekspong, T Sharifi, A Shchukarev, A Klechikov, T Wågberg, E Gracia-Espino. “Stabilizing Active Edge Sites in Semicrystalline Molybdenum Sulfide by Anchorage on Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction”, Advanced Functional Materials, 2016.
- G Mercier, A Klechikov, M Hedenström, D Johnels, IA Baburin, G Seifert, R Mysyk, AV Talyzin. “Porous Graphene Oxide/diboronic Acid Materials: Structure and Hydrogen Sorption”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2015.
- IA Baburin, A Klechikov, G Mercier, AV Talyzin, G Seifert. “Hydrogen adsorption by perforated graphene”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2015.
- A Klechikov, G Mercier, T Sharifi, IA Baburin, G Seifert, AV Talyzin. “Hydrogen storage in high surface area graphene scaffolds”, Chemical Communications, 2015.
- A Klechikov, J Yu, D Thomas, T Sharifi, AV Talyzin. “Structure of graphene oxide membranes in solvents and solutions”, Nanoscale, 2015.
- AV Talyzin, A Klechikov, MV Korobov, A Rebrikova, NV Avramenko, FM Gholami, N Severin, J Rabe. “Delamination of graphite oxide in a liquid upon cooling”, Nanoscale, 2015.
- AG Klechikov, G Mercier, P Merino, S Blanco, C Merino, AV Talyzin. “Hydrogen storage in bulk graphene-related materials”, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2015.
- C Wang, AG Klechikov, A Gharibyan, S Wärmländer, J Jarvet, L Zhao, X Jia, SK Shankar, A Olofsson, T Brännström, Y Mu, A Gräslund, LA Morozova-Roche. “The role of pro-inflammatory S100A9 in Alzheimer’s disease amyloid-neuroinflammatory cascade”, Acta Neuropathologica, 2014.
- V Vukojević, AG Klechikov, LA Morozova-Roche. “Chapter 40: ELOA – equine lysozyme complexes with oleic acid: structure and cytotoxicity studied by bio-imaging techniques” in the book by Y Lyubchenko & V Uversky (Eds.), “Bio-nanoimaging: Protein Misfolding and Aggregation”, Elsevier, 2013.
October 2020 - Present
Klarna Bank AB
I currently work as an IAM Specialist and Software Engineer. As a developer, I constantly use Git, develop in AWS stack (Lambda, EC2), utilize Jira, Google, Slack, Splunk, LDAP from a user's and developer's perspective using their APIs. As an IAM Specialist, I participate in decision making on the internal Access Management-related processes towards company's compliance to regulators.
April 2018 - October 2020
Institut Laue Langevin / Uppsala University
I am based at swedish-owned Neutron Reflectometer(SuperADAM) @ILL Neutron source (Grenoble, France). My work duties as Software Engineer and instrument co-responsible include 24/7 support of scientists during their beamtimes, development of sample environment and software for data export/treatment/representation.
December 2013 - April 2018
During 4 years of my Ph.D., I learned many experimental techniques, completed many research projects (see Publication list), and learn how to quickly learn new fields of knowledge/technologies.Download PhD thesis
July 2011 - August 2012
My work duties included administration of SQL-based databases (Oracle SQL Plus, Pl/SQL).
September 2006 - July 2011
Amur State University
Department: Theoretical and Experimental Physics
Specialization: Computer systems in science and education / Medical Physics
Advisor: Dr. Seteikin A.Y., Associate professor